2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's definitely essential especially if Everton want to play a midfield 3, in a game against man city its imperative to opt for that setup. But if he's not fully ready he shouldn't be risked as there's a greater chance of us winning at wolves obviously
Is he on 4 yellows?

We need to play with a midfield three. When everyone's fit , that will.be Allen......DVDB..And Doucoure. Not great imo. But it's all we have.
if DCL isn't scoring , he's dropped , then it's Richarlson in the middle. Gray and Gordon supporting. Defence picks its self. Mainly useless anyway.
Don't know how we will fare against City and Spurs. Who knows?
but with whatever defence we field , and with those 6 players I mentioned , we need to start picking up points.......fast. Dcl .....Ali ....Townsend all from the bench. Iwobi and Gomes dropped. They won't win us much.
So rest up Doucoure for the City match. Then after that he starts playing. Our midfield now needs to stand up and be counted.
Points.....points.....points. And I don't care how we get them. aboard
Lampard can then sort this bunch out in the summer. Pretty football can wait. This is dogs of war time....
And please god. No more injuries. At least give us a break in that department. Up The Toffees......

We need to play with a midfield three. When everyone's fit , that will.be Allen......DVDB..And Doucoure. Not great imo. But it's all we have.
if DCL isn't scoring , he's dropped , then it's Richarlson in the middle. Gray and Gordon supporting. Defence picks its self. Mainly useless anyway.
Don't know how we will fare against City and Spurs. Who knows?
but with whatever defence we field , and with those 6 players I mentioned , we need to start picking up points.......fast. Dcl .....Ali ....Townsend all from the bench. Iwobi and Gomes dropped. They won't win us much.
So rest up Doucoure for the City match. Then after that he starts playing. Our midfield now needs to stand up and be counted.
Points.....points.....points. And I don't care how we get them. aboard
Lampard can then sort this bunch out in the summer. Pretty football can wait. This is dogs of war time....
And please god. No more injuries. At least give us a break in that department. Up The Toffees......
I completely agree so it questions why we brought in Alli who can't play in a 3 or as a wide forward. Xmas tree 4321? But then that rules out DCL who needs crosses (don't mention our FBs) as well as Gray and Gordon who have been our better players. I have no idea what the plan is but I suspect that they don't either

Status
Not open for further replies.