Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
BeB945aCAAAuC3e.jpg:large

You guys do realise that numbers do not matter one jot right? tbh I don't care if he's 69, as long as he puts in exciting effective performances

Heitinga being there worries me.

Completely agree. I assumed we brought Heitinga on against Norwich as a goodbye. There's no way Martinez thought it was a good idea, tactically, to bring on a CB and play 3 at back, at home, with a 19 year old who's played 2 full Premier League games. He would had known that Norwich would turn up the tempo in an attempt to score a couple of late goals. So to make that defensive sub and give them confidence to do that was moronic.

You guys do realise that numbers do not matter one jot right? tbh I don't care if he's 69, as long as he puts in exciting effective performances

And there was me thinking the the lower the number, the better he would be!! Thanks for clearing that up....

And there was me thinking the the lower the number, the better he would be!! Thanks for clearing that up....

okay, fine, i'll give ya that one (y) it's just I expected this thread to be more boss youtube videos with spinZ and flickZ to dodgy european techno, and we are arguing whether hell be 7 or 10 or whatever :lol:

McGeady's going to take Jela's no.7

As for Barkley, he favours the no.8 shirt, he said that on the twitter Q+A thing he did with the club a few months ago so unless there's a rearranging of squad numbers in the summer he'll be #20 for the foreseeable future

As for Barkley, he favours the no.8 shirt, he said that on the twitter Q+A thing he did with the club a few months ago so unless there's a rearranging of squad numbers in the summer he'll be #20 for the foreseeable future

No way is Ross taking #8 from my beloved Bry.

NO!!! Number 8 is only for the likes of Radzinski. World class players.

barkley should wear 9 thats how boss he is

i always thought it was jarg ooney started wearing 10, even though he is more a a 10 than an out and out centre forward he woulda been boss wearing 9 for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back