Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think Martinez means by this- no money available?

I knew he’d come to us in the summer as soon as he finished his contract at Spartak. But I didn’t think we would have the opportunity to get him now.”

I knew he’d come to us in the summer as soon as he finished his contract at Spartak. But I didn’t think we would have the opportunity to get him now.”

He means he didn't think spartak would let him go.

That Spartak didn't really want rid, probably.

I knew Geads was fast, but that video posted a page ago shows hes absolutely rapid with great ball control.

I'm excited about this one to be honest.

I knew Geads was fast, but that video posted a page ago shows hes absolutely rapid with great ball control.

I'm excited about this one to be honest.

He's actually at his worst when he's running with pace with the ball, as he's a complete headless chicken. However, we won't need him for that, we'll use him for his close control and intelligent link up play.

The moment he gets the ball, runs to the byline and tries to cross, he screws up spectacularly. If we use him right, he'll be a great option for us though.

In the games he did play he looked a lot better than jelavic had for nearly two seasons, yet people are writing him off because it's 'cool' too it seems. Morons really, shouldn't judge a player unless he's had a run of at least 5-6 games, even then it's steep.

Exactly mate, meant to support your own players, not write them off before they've even had a fair chance.

Lets hope he makes them eat their words eh.

Its arlarse giving Kone grief, he was ill and injured he literally looked unfit to play.

He may well be utter gash but at least lets give him the chance to prove he is gash

Based on that youtube video, you'd have to say we've just bought a champions league standard player for pittance. Looks like he has great pace and touch, can beat a man and that's a huge advantage,

Hahahaha.

Says the man who backed human missing machine Jelavic to the hilt.

He just needs games. If scored 11 at Wigan in one season, he'll get a better return here.

Martinez has said he'd surprise Evertonians once he got fully fit. If we get a couple of decent seasons out of him it'll have been a fairly decent return on the outlay.

Says the man who backed human missing machine Jelavic to the hilt.

He just needs games. If scored 11 at Wigan in one season, he'll get a better return here.

Martinez has said he'd surprise Evertonians once he got fully fit. If we get a couple of decent seasons out of him it'll have been a fairly decent return on the outlay.

He won't start 20 games, never mind score 20 goals. If we go into next season with him as first choice striker, we're in dire trouble IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back