Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said yesterday.... this fella will be raved about soon. Just in those few minutes you can see this lad has a bit about him.

McGeady Barkley Mirallas....

Christ have some of that lads. Dry bumming is an understatement.

I really like him. He has that natural flair and ability that you can't teach. Didn't he get brought on today when it was 1-1 and when we were playing utterly awful?

Must use the next week to get fully match fit and sharp. Has to start against the ****e. Cannot have Osman playing!

Havn't seem him play in the flesh before and was quite impressed.
I think the speed of the game took him by surprise at times and he made a couple of mistakes ( who doesn't ? ), but he plainly has the natural skill to cope with that. Fingers crossed, this looks like a good deal by Martinez.

Havn't seem him play in the flesh before and was quite impressed.
I think the speed of the game took him by surprise at times and he made a couple of mistakes ( who doesn't ? ), but he plainly has the natural skill to cope with that. Fingers crossed, this looks like a good deal by Martinez.

Don't think it was the speed of the game. More likely that his match sharpness isn't there yet for not playing competitively for a while. Cant be easy being having not played for a while. Think of tonight as the equivalent as 1st game of pre season..... in a way.

It will take a few games.

He already surpassed the initial expectations I had when we were first linked with him and I wasn't all that pleased.
Had some good touches yesterday- looks like he has the potential to really excite.

I'm encouraged and just hope Evertonians give him time to acclimate.

I'm sure they will. We love to moan about signings when we maybe hoped for someone different but once they put on the blue shirt and give there all they are always backed and supported until a time they don't deserve it.

If he'd of been fit and able to start last night we'd of won that game. One to many injuries in vital positions unfortunately. Even if his role is impact sub off the bench the rest of the season it will like Deleufoe gain us extra points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back