Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Martinez didn't sign any of them.

But to answer the original question, he will be first choice. I can see him and Kev being the first choice wingers.

You reckon Pienaar will be benched? I think we missed him at the weekend to be honest.

And not every player signed by a manager will be first choice.

You reckon Pienaar will be benched? I think we missed him at the weekend to be honest.

Pienaar will be rotated with Barkley, methinks. Or kev will play through the middle more.

Anyway, I expect McGeady to play a lot.

Pienaar has been largely ineffective recently. I think he'll be a sub next season and won't be with us the season after.

Got a feeling he will help Lukaku once he gets up to speed. Once or twice he tried to thread some decent through balls into him on Monday night but didn't quite come off.

Pienaar is a perfect example of not knowing what you've got till it's gone. His assists and shooting frailty's stop him being world class. The rest of his game is magic and we simply tick over better when he's playing. I think It's more likely Barkley, Miralass and McGeady will be the 3 rotating and competing with each other more.

McGeady will get plenty if minutes but with a fully fit squad and the incoming signings none of our attack will start all of the games.

Of all of the supporting 3 Pienaar and Ross are the main men.

Pienaar is crucial to our play.

I think with Aiden will see plenty of matches as a starter. Once Martinez has a full squad with pienaar, barkley, mirallas, mcgeady and della I think there will be a better rotation based on tactics, form and fitness. There won't be so many matches where we know who the eleven is days beforehand because our other options are playing naismith and Osman.

Pienaar is a perfect example of not knowing what you've got till it's gone. His assists and shooting frailty's stop him being world class. The rest of his game is magic and we simply tick over better when he's playing. I think It's more likely Barkley, Miralass and McGeady will be the 3 rotating and competing with each other more.

Couldn't agree more. Pienaar had a slow start to the season but has picked up again lately (injury aside).

not many mentioning deulofeu i think he will be our first choice on the right next season providing he stays another year which i think he will. mirallas is much more effective in the hole or on the left, ****ing hell we have alot of options next season on the wings, makes a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back