Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
not many mentioning deulofeu i think he will be our first choice on the right next season providing he stays another year which i think he will. mirallas is much more effective in the hole or on the left, ****ing hell we have alot of options next season on the wings, makes a change.

I'd agree Miralass is more affective on the left but in the hole? I'm not sure tbh. Do a job? Yes, be a major threat like Barkley? I'd say No.

not many mentioning deulofeu i think he will be our first choice on the right next season providing he stays another year which i think he will. mirallas is much more effective in the hole or on the left, ****ing hell we have alot of options next season on the wings, makes a change.

Think Barca have already confirmed he will be with them next year mate.

Very different in some key areas mate

McGeady is all about the pass where as Delo is all about the shot

I know that, but they're both tricky, quick wingers who are greedy and won't do much defensively. They're quite similar. Just does my head in when people say about Gerrard and Lampard for example that they're different players. They're both centre midfielders who are there to get forward and score goals but lack agility and don't often collect from the back 4. You can't compare Distin and Pienaar as they are a different type of player, but this phrase has become too overused. It must stop now. Anarchy. Rebellion. Uprising.

I know that, but they're both tricky, quick wingers who are greedy and won't do much defensively. They're quite similar. Just does my head in when people say about Gerrard and Lampard for example that they're different players. They're both centre midfielders who are there to get forward and score goals but lack agility and don't often collect from the back 4. You can't compare Distin and Pienaar as they are a different type of player, but this phrase has become too overused. It must stop now. Anarchy. Rebellion. Uprising.

It's so important though because it changes the way you'd play

With McGeady, you arrange a supply chain for his assists

With Delo, you arrange a clean up operation for when a shot goes awry and you also have a polite word with Lukaku asking him not to belt the lad on the bonce when he refuses to pass to him when he's got a clear shot on goal

It's so important though because it changes the way you'd play

With McGeady, you arrange a supply chain for his assists

With Delo, you arrange a clean up operation for when a shot goes awry and you also have a polite word with Lukaku asking him not to belt the lad on the bonce when he refuses to pass to him when he's got a clear shot on goal

I know I know I know all this, but if you can't compare them two you may as well not compare anyone. There's no two players who are exactly the same.

I reckon he should start tomorrow. Get 60 mins under his belt so he can start to make an impact.

Imagine a lifelong blue getting the winner in the derby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back