Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did alright today. He is capable of much more though. Wait till you see this lad fully fit and with a good run of games under his belt.

He's definitely not match fit. You can see it in his sprint; definitely another yard of pace to come from him. Needs another few run outs.

Did well last night considering his fitness but you could tell he started to fade in the second half. Probably didn't think he'd get a full 90.

Think over the next 4 or 5 games he will be introduced for the last 20-30 mins until he is up to speed (depending on our injury crisis). A few glimpses of him have been positive and think he will work out well for us.

Considering the thrashing he got on here, he has impressed me in his brief spell.

Think he could turn out to be a bargain.

Might get slated for this but I thought he looked awful against Stevenage. He looked heavy and and unfit imho. Really don´t want to use a player in that state in the derby.

I thought he did really well tbh mate. Worked hard, shown some nice touches, hugged the touchline which stretched their defence and got up and down the pitch. Considering he is probably 60% match fit he done as well as can be expected. All about opinions though as we all see things differently when watching our beloved Blues!

Considering the thrashing he got on here, he has impressed me in his brief spell.

Think he could turn out to be a bargain.

Far too early to tell mate, a 15 min cameo vs west brom and a game vs a frankly crap lower league team proves nowt, real tests will come thick and fast now though

Far too early to tell mate, a 15 min cameo vs west brom and a game vs a frankly crap lower league team proves nowt, real tests will come thick and fast now though

I did say brief spell mate.

Considering hes far from full fitness hes shown glimpses of what he could be and thats a real danger on the flanks.

It to early to judge on that 90 minutes, but considering the opposition, could have done better, he needs to be a bit fitter and sharper, work in progress.

I'd rather play McGeady over Delo because he's actually OUR player and he's going to be here for 4 years rather than 1, so we should aim to have him ahead in the queue

Got to start thinking long term

You´d rather play an unfit, overweight McGeady than Deloufeu who could turn their patched up defense inside-out, just because the latter is on loan?

Glad you´re not the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back