Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have an impact for us, him. The few disappointing touches he's put in have been very far between. He contributes with a little jink and a run and what usually comes to be a dangerous cross for the most part, so i like what he's trying to do.

Now that he's had time to prepare and bed in, the stage is set. It's gonna be Geads' year this, now or never like.

Some people were saying similar stuff about Naisy this time last year. He came good under Roberto didn't he.

McGeady will be a starter next season. I look forward to watching him. Our strongest attacking line up will be

ST (god knows who)
McGeady - Barkley - Mirallas

I'm looking forward to seeing him in action. Towards the end of last season you saw his fitness levels come up and good preseason under his belt and I think he might prove a very good purchase.

Im looking forward to seeing how he does fully fit. He looked good in little spells last season, so with a full pre season behind him and the games he played at the end of last season, he will improve. Deulofeu is gone now, so a little less competition, so he will hopefully get a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back