Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd play the u21's in the europa.

Only time it will ever interest me is last few rounds as champions league is at stake

Personally I'd play the u21's in the europa.

Only time it will ever interest me is last few rounds as champions league is at stake

Which we're substantially less likely to get a sniff at if we just throw the u21's on for the group stage?

I fully expect him to start ahead of Pienaar next season.

McGeady on one wing, Mirallas on the other with Coleman and Baines behind - brilliant.

I expect him to be a starter next season with Pienaar and perhaps another La Liga wonderkid, if we loan one, being used in the Europa.

He was virtually our first summer signing, that was the idea in the deal for him in the first place but Spartak wanted him gone so badly that we virtually just did them a favour and took him earlier. He definitely looked good in spots last year but clearly lacked fitness to go a full 90 minute game, hence why he was mostly used off the bench. He impressed me with his pace though and his crossing was actually pretty good when you consider everyone raving about how terrible he was at it when we first heard he was coming.

One game that sticks out in my mind is Fulham away, he ripped their tired back-line to shreds and was pivotal to us pulling out the win that day. Hopefully that's what we see more of next season. If so, we could have ourselves a top little player.

Would love it if he was ace, sadly I don't think he is!
giphy.gif

It took me all of a minute to find it so yeah, the internet loves me tonight i guess
Gif replies have their place, however, in the Everton forum, we would appreciate it if you refrain from using gifs, and you know, use your words......

(plus we are within our right to hand out an infraction for off-topic).

Please consider this when posting in the Everton forum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back