Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was a bit more productive (especially in terms of goal scoring) he'd be worth 20m+

Still a very good player though and I expect him to thrive this season. There's not many players better than Geads with the ball at their feet in the Premier League

Based on what?

If he was a bit more productive (especially in terms of goal scoring) he'd be worth 20m+

Still a very good player though and I expect him to thrive this season. There's not many players better than Geads with the ball at their feet in the Premier League

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHA

Coincidentally he has more experience in europa and champions league than any other of our players. Lad's going to be a gem, and you are too quick to judge.
yes he does. The teams he has played for are guarenteed CL and Europa. No other Top team in the prem wants him mate. He wouldn't get in any other team apart from ours.

yes he does. The teams he has played for are guarenteed CL and Europa. No other Top team in the prem wants him mate. He wouldn't get in any other team apart from ours.
If you say so mate. I disagree but thats what a forum is for. I can tell you now he'll be one of if not the top assister for our club next season.

Hmm
I want us to get quality players and I want the likes of Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool to be gutted they didn't get him.
Other teams bought the likes of Downing.. lamela etc who all turned out to be tosh, Mcgeady in the prem will be and is better than them.. just because other teams splash the cash on other fancy foreign names doesn't make them better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back