Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...

Ahh, the first Mystic Meg of the month has decided he's confident enough to stick his neck out. I expect to see it announced in the next hour on Sky Sports News then shall I? :)

I'll be quoting that tweet the next time someone says "fourthofficial_ doesn't claim to be ITK..."

Twitter FFS

Ahh, the first Mystic Meg of the month has decided he's confident enough to stick his neck out. I expect to see it announced in the next hour on Sky Sports News then shall I? :)

I'll be quoting that tweet the next time someone says "fourthofficial_ doesn't claim to be ITK..."

Twitter FFS

do you think he is hedging his bets then? hes quite clever as he waits until its virtually certain but not yet on SSN/bbc/official site etc

fourthofficial is generally quite good.

definitely a blue.

I would stick my neck out and say it's probably true. Welcome to the blues Aiden!

Hes definitely a blue mate

But hes definitely not 'quite good'. Hes the same as IndyKaila, John Merro and all the rest of the bizarre twitter 'ITKs'. Any co-incidence that hes said McGeady is a blue AFTER SSN have quoted Roberto saying that a deal is 'very close' ?!?!

Deary, deary me, what people will do/say just for 'followers'.

Aye, but you can only spend it if the right players are available.

Despite what was said, the money wasn't available until Fellaini was sold, I think that's clear now. There wasn't much time in which to do business. I agree, if that money is now available to spend, as long as the right player is available then spend it. Could be the difference between 5th and 4th.

Martinez said McCarthy was nothing to do with Fellaini going therefore we have quite a bit to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back