Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!!!

igycAzv.png

do you think he is hedging his bets then? hes quite clever as he waits until its virtually certain but not yet on SSN/bbc/official site etc

All I'm saying is:

1. They've done this before and been wrong.

2. It's a group of people who run the account, so unless there's a group of ITK's in a cupboard in Goodison somewhere then there's no way they are ITK.

3. They only guess on substantiated rumours once the momentum is behind it, often a week before the deal is finalised, and then subtly claim they knew all along. They don't guess the out of the blue ones like Bilyaletdinov etc.

There's no single definite Everton ITK on Twitter.

All I'm saying is:

2. It's a group of people who run the account, so unless there's a group of ITK's in a cupboard in Goodison somewhere then there's no way they are ITK.

3. They only guess on substantiated rumours once the momentum is behind it, often a week before the deal is finalised, and then subtly claim they knew all along. They don't guess the out of the blue ones like Bilyaletdinov etc.

yeah but what about that lcab lad? just kidding...:lol:

All I'm saying is:

That @Everton account are pretty accurate mate. Not 100% though!

All I'm saying is:

THIS THIS THIS

McGeady will become an Everton player. It is a done deal. Just a case of whether it will be this window or the Summer he joins.

Had a great laugh reading this thread, all the experts saying how crap he is. Wonder how many have actually watched him play. Take it from a season ticket holder of over 10 years at Celtic, he is one of the most naturally talented players we produced in a generation. Capable of outrageous talent with a football and on his day (which isn't often enough) he can be world class.

Yes, he can be infuriating and wasteful and not every cross is pin point, but one thing you can guarantee, he will quickly become your top assist maker. If Martinez can help develop more goals to his game, something he has always lacked, he will become the top player so many predicted when he was younger.

Anyway, with McGeady set to join you I'm going to have a large soft spot for Everton now. Looking forward to watching him light up the premiership in Royal Blue.

Last edited:
McGeady will become an Everton player. It is a done deal. Just a case of whether it will be this window or the Summer he joins.

Had a great laugh reading this thread, all the experts saying how crap he is. Wonder how many have actually watched him play. Take it from a season ticket holder of over 10 years at Celtic, he is one of the most naturally talented players we produced in a generation. Capable of outrageous talent with a football and on his day (which isn't often enough) he can be world class.

Yes, he can be infuriating and wasteful and not every cross is pin point, but one thing you can guarantee, he will quickly become your top assist maker. If Martinez can help develop more goals to his game, something he has always lacked, he will become the top player so many predicted when he was younger.

Anyway, with Mcgeady set to join you I'm going to have a large soft spot for Everton now. Looking forward to watching him light up the premiership in Royal Blue.

Thanks for that, i'm quite happy with this signing, ignore our fans, they didn't even want Martinez or James Mccarthy when we were linked. How do you know it a done deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back