Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know why he's not played that many games while being at Spartak, injuries, form or just never fitted in the team??

he got bad injury last season and was out for 4 months. They offered him a new contract aswell but he's always wanted a shot at the epl

Hear rumors that his fat and not fit. Well maybe Martinez want to use the rest of the season to get him into shape, ready for next season

If you look at him in the video here, this is how he'll play for Everton. Not as a winger, but as an inside forward, cutting inside and doing his better work towards the centre of the pitch and in the box.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25696809

Very different to what he was doing in Moscow from all accounts and at Celtic his ineffectual games where when he was expected to stay out wide.

Think it's a very astute signing. He'll be an impact sub I think for the next few months unless that Pienaar injury is severe.

Welcome to the greatest football club on earth!

We simply expect 100% every time you pull on that famous shirt - nothing more - nothing less.

Remember that and you will not go far wrong.

RS fans laughing at our new signing, lets hope he get the winner at Anfield

Of course they are. Lol but I guarantee the laugh wasn't as hard when we laughed at the 20m they spent on horrenderson or the 20m they paid for downing.

Nothing is on the carroll level though haha

I mean really

If you look at him in the video here, this is how he'll play for Everton. Not as a winger, but as an inside forward, cutting inside and doing his better work towards the centre of the pitch and in the box.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25696809

Very different to what he was doing in Moscow from all accounts and at Celtic his ineffectual games where when he was expected to stay out wide.

Think it's a very astute signing. He'll be an impact sub I think for the next few months unless that Pienaar injury is severe.
Chipping John Ruddy nicely there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back