Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine loads of these in the derby and the Kopites reaching for slabs of concrete.

mcgeady-spin-o.gif

It'll probably be at least a couple weeks until we see him off the bench (for the derby?) and I reckon a month before he starts. He hasn't played since September or something. With Barkley looking like he has busted his toe then he is a welcome addition as it will allow Kev to play more central. Hopefully Del-boy will be back in a few weeks too. I'm wondering what striker Bobby is going to pull out the hat and when Barry is going to sign a pre-contract agreement

I'm sorry but there was no way he moved to Russia for £30k a week. And jelavic was not on £40k a week either

30k a week plus bonus additions. Jelavic was certainly on 40k a week, was on 30k a week for his first year, second year moved to 40k.

If Mcgeady was on more wages than that we would not have signed him because of our wage structure. We have a limit of what we pay players.

I've said before

This lad will not only be a regular first team starter ( possibly next season) but along with barkley will be an instant crowd favourite. Once he gets match fit and settles down, I'm positive he will be ripping full backs a new one.

Can use either feet and Is it just me who has an instant boner when I imagine him inter changing with either coleman or baines??

Its a perfect player for our system, perfect. I'm very excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back