Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's here, so let's support him...looks like he can be a class trixster for us if he applies himself. Looking forward to seeing him play.

Mate i have probably been the lad's biggest critic but now he has been signed i'm fully behind him and hope he gets me vaulted to kingdom come over my views on him as he plays a blinder

He'll be exciting for us. I reckon he'll frustrate at times but be supreme at others. He'll do well, there's a LOT of talent there.

Pleased with this.

I enjoyed reading some of those longer posts. Nice comments about McGeady from Irish blues who've watched him play a lot over the years, cheers lids.

McGeady is a flair player and I think that flair players tend to be the ones that need an arm around the shoulder more than most.
I'm guessing that coming from a nightmare time in wintery Russia where he was out of favour and isolated to the sunshine of Bobby's positivity that he will blossom. . . I think he will lap it up.

Couldn't have put it any better. GTFO of Moscow and back home to a team flying high in the premiership, with a really positive manager and a few of his mates from the national side. Once he's fit he's got the perfect platform to shine and after living in chuffing Russia I'd think he'll relish the challenge.

I wouldn't expect world class performances week in, week out. If he slots in with the team that'll do me. I reckon he'll be a straight swap for us from what we got from Deulofeu.

Yep me too. It might take a while (he did look a bit overweight yesterday), but once McGeady's match fit he's going to bring that kind of quality to our team. For a cheapo signing this actually does look brilliant business for us.

It's all muscle lads. All muscle.

Serious though, I think and my celtic fan friend thinks he will prove to be an astute signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back