Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting for someone to post that tedious graphic that he’s created most “chances” outside the top six this season. Or tell us that he’s got 5 assists this season.

Average in a poor team, wouldn’t get close to starting for a lot of the teams in the league, let alone be the main midfield creator.
He’s everywhere lad
C4AA6995-FB76-4E05-A54C-FB837B2C8C66.webp

We are in a dilemma with Iwobi.
If we don't sign him to a new contract he will be able to leave at the end of a contract and we get nothing.

We sign him to a contract and we have a player that certainly runs around a lot, can be effective in certain games but in general it is hard to describe what he does when he plays.
I have seen the statistic about his creativity but to be honest when watching him play I don't see it.

We are in a dilemma with Iwobi.
If we don't sign him to a new contract he will be able to leave at the end of a contract and we get nothing.

We sign him to a contract and we have a player that certainly runs around a lot, can be effective in certain games but in general it is hard to describe what he does when he plays.
I have seen the statistic about his creativity but to be honest when watching him play I don't see it.
Why trust the numbers when you have your eyes

It would be a masterstroke if we sold Iwobi in Jan. Id be so impressed with Thelwell.

Not sure there is a big market for a player who isn’t standing out in one of the worst teams in the league. We would do well to get £15m from him from a Southampton or Forest. Hopefully its just a temporary dip in form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back