Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but Coleman aside, do any of them really care?

No, they're incredibly well paid and they mean well, but they're not on the same wave length as the fans.

Also then have management and PR.

Iwobi is the worst for it though, he has a brand and paying £50 on Easter eggs to hand out when on £100k a week is rotten imo.

No, they're incredibly well paid and they mean well, but they're not on the same wave length as the fans.

Also then have management and PR.

Iwobi is the worst for it though, he has a brand and paying £50 on Easter eggs to hand out when on £100k a week is rotten imo.

I'm sure Tom Davies cares.

Little Yerry Mina stat to remember him by....

In 5 seasons, he's made (before today) 85 league appearances for Everton.

In one fewer, Alex Iwobi, has made 120.

HOWEVER - Mina has scored 7 PL goals to Iwobi's 6.

If only Mina had been fitter more often. Could have been one of our best signings in years. What might have been....

This is insane. Shows how useless the supposed attacking midfielder is.

Was good in the final minutes to be fair to him. He is too anxious as a player though. There is no reason somebody like him shouldn’t be ten times better than he is. Really scared me in the 1st half

Was good in the final minutes to be fair to him. He is too anxious as a player though. There is no reason somebody like him shouldn’t be ten times better than he is. Really scared me in the 1st half
Anxious is the right way of putting it. When he's on the ball he seems uncertain of what he should do, just lacks conviction. Saying that, fair play, he did ok today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back