2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got Danjuma on loan who will score more than him. There are many players who could replace him, it wouldn't be difficult. Dobbin would score more than Iwobi in a season if he played every game (not that I want that), the bloke is useless. He had a few good games centre mid for frank, but for the other period of time he has been awful.
lolDobbin as the Iwobi replacement. Stick to Fifa lad.

It’s sad to see Evertonians slagging off our best player and thus proving that they wouldn’t know a decent player if they tripped over one. They’d be slagging off Peter Reid today for being too slow……

What are you going on about? Even if he was our best player, which he isn’t, that barely means anything because our squad is relegation fodder.

What are you going on about? Even if he was our best player, which he isn’t, that barely means anything because our squad is relegation fodder.
We narrowly avoided relegation last season. We should be aiming for a better quality of player in that position or else we'll be fighting relegation again and maybe next season we won't be so lucky.

These tend to be the people that rate Iwobi because they just look at a set of numbers on a screen rather than watch him play football.

I’ve watched the blues and football in general for over 60 years, I know a decent footballer when I see one……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back