2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. How much is that going to cost then mate, a young player, talented, able to make step up from lower league first time of asking. better numbers than Iwobi. Sounds like a lot of money to me.
you mean a replacement for the 6 goals he has scored in 4 seasons? Shouldn't be too hard.

awful player... wish he could leave on a free now
Below, a few weeks back from those who understand the game. I get that many on here don't but I try not to blame them for having a limited view.

1690660601960.png

you mean a replacement for the 6 goals he has scored in 4 seasons? Shouldn't be too hard.
I do want a better player in the 'creative' midfielder role too... We don't have anyone else in the squad to do that and until we get someone else, we're stuck with him!

I wish we could have somehow coaxed James in staying after Carlo left... Or if Siggy didn't screw up like he did and was still here, Tit!

So who is the replacement, on our budget?
We just got Danjuma on loan who will score more than him. There are many players who could replace him, it wouldn't be difficult. Dobbin would score more than Iwobi in a season if he played every game (not that I want that), the bloke is useless. He had a few good games centre mid for frank, but for the other period of time he has been awful.

Benitez/Lampard nearly got us relegated.
They were both terrible, but the onus is on the players. Can do all the tactical analysis you want, but if you can press or pass a ball it doesn't matter how good of a manager you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.