2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to be played in the middle. I actually think he's quite good at breaking up play, in a more deeper role. That said, he shouldn't be starting...but 100% more valuable than Gomes and Gbamin to our team.

This lad needs to be shipped out as soon as possible get some coin for him while we can.
He can negotiate a move from January and walk away on a free.

He's never been good enough ...get shut.

Keep reading that. Nobody is going to pay money for him. He should thank Everton every single day as we're the only mugs who give him a lifestyle he wouldnt get anywhere else.

Can’t stand to watch another season of this mess wobbling about with a turtle’s head in his shorts.
If you're watching in HD you can literally see his arse cheeks bobbling up and down in full detail if his back is to the camera.

It's kind of mesmerizing... But also disturbing at the same time.

He's got.half decent close dribbling, other than that he's about the most useless player you're likely to see. Sell him for anything
He's rubbish when played on the wing, and on top of that, you get the impression that he sulks when played there making him even more useless.

I'm not that convinced with him in the middle either. You can count on both hands all his memorable contributions there.

Alex is one of the few talents that we have who is capable of unlocking the enemies defence. Hopefully there'll be a new deal on the table soon.

When he's up for it, yes... But most of the time he isn't.

We could go and get a championship player and he'd probably have more impact than what this waster does
Nice. How much is that going to cost then mate, a young player, talented, able to make step up from lower league first time of asking. better numbers than Iwobi. Sounds like a lot of money to me.

We paid 28 million for him initially right?

The lads at Arsenal must have been biting their lips real hard to stop them from laughing when we were competing the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.