2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final year of the deal. Should be sold as soon as possible..
Unfortunately the squad isn’t big enough to afford to sell him

He’s fit every game and runs about a lot

In an ideal world you would get rid whilst he’s worth something but we couldn’t replace him

Another one on the >£20m buying price to leave for free unfortunately

Unfortunately the squad isn’t big enough to afford to sell him

He’s fit every game and runs about a lot

In an ideal world you would get rid whilst he’s worth something but we couldn’t replace him

Another one on the >£20m buying price to leave for free unfortunately
Anyone in the final year of a contract should be extended or sold. Iwobi has some value, maybe 10m, so he should be offered a deal and then sold if it's not signed.

I'd rather sell this lad than Grey... at least we have an extra year option on Grey. Iwobi will walk away for nothing at the end of the season.

He needs to either sign this summer or we need to ship him out.

We need to stop being in a position where we are losing players for free - its what's killing us with P&S

same old crap decision making. Always held onto the ball far too long allowing defenders to close in and kill off all his options he had 5 sec earlier.

He needs to either sign this summer or we need to ship him out.

We need to stop being in a position where we are losing players for free - its what's killing us with P&S

Noooooooo.

He is pretty obviously available now and nobody is interested. So dont give him another few years ffs. Absolutely disgusted if this fraud gets another contract from Everton. He'll have to go for nothing because nobody will pay good money for him. Only one stupid club did that.

Noooooooo.

He is pretty obviously available now and nobody is interested. So dont give him another few years ffs. Absolutely disgusted if this fraud gets another contract from Everton. He'll have to go for nothing because nobody will pay good money for him. Only one stupid club did that.

Tbh mate, am not sold on him staying - he is busy and moves around, and I know last season was his most productive I think for him, but I think thats down to lack of creativity all around.

Contract offer is on the table apparently, if he doesn't want to sign, he needs to be sold for what we can get.

same old crap decision making. Always held onto the ball far too long allowing defenders to close in and kill off all his options he had 5 sec earlier.
he is not an attacker for me, no end product. He is ok chasing up and down the wing / midfield that is it.
but agree with Danjuma / hopefully Gnonto i would not start him week in week out. And can be sold if he does not renew

Anyone in the final year of a contract should be extended or sold. Iwobi has some value, maybe 10m, so he should be offered a deal and then sold if it's not signed.
Clear he hasn’t signed a deal so should be sold but can’t see anyone buying him when they can get him for free and sign him in another 5/6months for next season. No way should he get a deal that would be around another £5m a year I’d rather take the loss on him use to it now anyway.

Tbh mate, am not sold on him staying - he is busy and moves around, and I know last season was his most productive I think for him, but I think thats down to lack of creativity all around.

Contract offer is on the table apparently, if he doesn't want to sign, he needs to be sold for what we can get.

Gota have a buyer for that mate. We're not getting anything for him because basically he's crap. Afraid this is one of them we've made a huge error and he goes when his contract ends. We'd have suffered 4 years by then. Giving him another few years will just be cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.