2023/24 Amadou Onana

Gutted for the lad, but it’s a shocking penalty, trying to be too clever by half.

He should never have been at 5, fair play to him and them all saying they would take one, but ffs, just snot it lad.

Dont pile on on him lads - let’s get going again agains spurs, who we can get at if we start with better organisation and energy.

This 1000%.

That'll be my cup final win and many other supporters.

The cavalier attitude of some on here is amazing to me. We are literally still fighting for our PL lives.
Would love to win a cup and disappointed to go out the way we did but we’re still in a really unstable position until we get the ownership sorted and move into Bramley Moore and the most important thing this season is to become the first team to survive in the PL after a points deduction (unless it’s wiped out), would be an amazing achievement, arguably bigger than winning this cup.

If/when we’re in a stable position in a couple of years, we can hopefully focus more on being competitive consistently in the cups.

Smart by Dyche defending him in public. One assumes advice will be passed on to the player about his "style" tonight in the privacy of the dressing room/training pitch, but there's nothing to be gained by lamenting what happened in the press. His best response now would be a performance at Spurs. Let's see what he's made of.

One of our best players. I see he's getting the usual abuse.

The best comments typically, "lets sell". Of course for an enormous profit because he's 'terrible'.

I cant tell if they're a special type of dumb or something less savoury.

Enjoy being alone at Christmas...rats.
It's nothing about his ability and how well he's performed or us, the lads a great player and a great signing. what got me was the utter smugness of his penalty, just no need for it.

Smart by Dyche defending him in public. One assumes advice will be passed on to the player about his "style" tonight in the privacy of the dressing room/training pitch, but there's nothing to be gained by lamenting what happened in the press. His best response now would be a performance at Spurs. Let's see what he's made of.

Of course, and I would not expect anything else. Like you say I've no doubt some very blunt words were said behind closed doors, because that wasn't just a "mistake" tonight, that was a reckless show of arrogance at the worst time.

Still, I don't want any nonsense grovelling social media apology, I want to see him doing his talking on the pitch.

What annoys me more that how poor the pen was, is how he wanted it to be ABOUT him and yet didn't think I WILL SINK THIS and I'll be the man.

Care more about himself than the team.

Utterly ridiculous what he thought he was doing and let's get it straight, a utterly useless person.

He should be bossing midfields and yet just coasts off others. Never been a fan and honestly gutted Chelsea can't spend mad and buy him.

One of our best players. I see he's getting the usual abuse.

The best comments typically, "lets sell". Of course for an enormous profit because he's 'terrible'.

I cant tell if they're a special type of dumb or something less savoury.

Enjoy being alone at Christmas...rats.

He's getting criticism because it was a spectacularly stupid, arrogant thing he consciously decided to do.

Of course we shouldn't sell, or hold a grudge. We move on, but I fully expect some seriously harsh words behind closed doors and it's up to him to show what he's made of.