2023/24 Amadou Onana

He's almost guaranteed to be sold in the summer, half the 'fan base' don't like him anyway, he can do no good in some peoples eyes even though he improves the team. I'm convinced some people would prefer a Kalvin Phillips headless chicken type player over him.
“ Half the fan base don’t like him “ Wow that many!!

I know you like onana lad but there’s no need to start making things up
Don't understand what liking Onana has to do with it? Didn't you see people saying beforehand they're not bothered if we get knocked out? Course the way we got knocked out is indefensible and so was the pen, so the reaction at the time was 100% warranted, hated Onana at the time but I'm not 1 to hold grudges.

Personally think the players being absolutely ran into the ground over the Christmas period, the points deduction hanging over the players heads (which was admitted to be affecting them) + a difficult fixture list are more of a reason for our poor form than 1 player missing a pen although it could've had a affect considering the mentality of some of them.

don’t get me wrong I want him to be bossing the game and getting us Jo the park but half the time I forget we have him ? Mayhe Gana being out isn’t helping I don’t know but that midfield for me is piss poor.