2023/24 Amadou Onana

Can someone tell me what he does ? I am baffled to what he brings to the team ?
He can be a decent player, he needs to have a bit of self belief in his own size and stature and ability then he can impose himself and dominate more in games. Instead he takes the responsibility of getting the crowd going by punching the air, and bringing the fist bumps,

He wins the ball back and has a nice passing range.

Once again he was a 6/10 for me. Like Garner, he has moments in matches but hasn't grabbed a game and ran it.

We have Doucoure in front of him as a 10, start there. Onana mostly does his job his each week
Get the winning ball back but speaking off Doucoure infront of him yesterday tarky kept stepping into Onanas position to win the ball whilst it felt like to me Onana was just in the way.

I'm guessing he must be to blame for the 2 stupid penalties and missing all the chances away to a big 6 side then ey?

Team can't score goals, it must be the defensive midfielders fault.

I can't wait for him to bin us off. A section of the fan base deserve every second of the misery they've been put in.

I'm guessing he must be to blame for the 2 stupid penalties and missing all the chances away to a big 6 side then ey?

Team can't score goals, it must be the defensive midfielders fault.

I can't wait for him to bin us off. A section of the fan base deserve every second of the misery they've been put in.

Who else can you blame if he misses a chance ?