2023/24 Amadou Onana

Hopefully mate...don't think we'll double are money to be honest,don't think he's shown teams enough this season that he's worth spending 60mil on...if we can our money back plus 15mil I'll be happy.
Would be good to get that, I think he’s decent but he’ll be remembered more for that penalty miss than anything else I reckon which says a lot.

Can't say I'll lose any sleep over him going to be honest.

He’s a weird one. I’ve seen enough Everton central midfielders strolling around doing nothing to know that he’s not one of those. He’s worked hard, played pretty well, kept his head down, and had some game where he’s played very well. Normally though when a player goes for big money you’d be upset to see him go but tbh if I see the team sheet on a Saturday and he or or isn’t starting I don’t really care and if he’s replaceable with Garner and Gueye then it means he’s probably not delivering 60 or 70 mill of value to us on the field. If he can deliver that to the accounts instead and we can get in another player who can contribute to that midfield group then it might work well.

I think the team would miss Pickford or Branthwaite far more than Onana.

He’s a weird one. I’ve seen enough Everton central midfielders strolling around doing nothing to know that he’s not one of those. He’s worked hard, played pretty well, kept his head down, and had some game where he’s played very well. Normally though when a player goes for big money you’d be upset to see him go but tbh if I see the team sheet on a Saturday and he or or isn’t starting I don’t really care and if he’s replaceable with Garner and Gueye then it means he’s probably not delivering 60 or 70 mill of value to us on the field. If he can deliver that to the accounts instead and we can get in another player who can contribute to that midfield group then it might work well.

I think the team would miss Pickford or Branthwaite far more than Onana.
I'd be fighting tooth and nail to keep Jarred and Jordan.

Never rated this player from day one. Either ability or desire wise. Would move on next window asap with possibly a few forward players. Theres no goals in us.

20% sell on to bear in mind.
Presumably on profit over origional fee, but you never know with our negotiators.
16C8280C-E675-4926-ACC7-09A8BC4D5910.jpeg

That is the problem i am not sure what teams will want to pay big for him i thought arsenal before but would they pay it with rice partey still there. Cant really see the other teams maybe united, but best option maybe outside the prem but as others have said about the price is goung be tough

Apart from Zat who thinks that Onana is a combo of Makele , Kante , Rodri and Viera and values him at North of £80 million what do we realistically think we will get for him ?

For me I think the maximum fee is about £50 million and I reckon the Arse are the most likely suitors. I think he is a better fit for their midfield than Partey.

Apart from Zat who thinks that Onana is a combo of Makele , Kante , Rodri and Viera and values him at North of £80 million what do we realistically think we will get for him ?

For me I think the maximum fee is about £50 million and I reckon the Arse are the most likely suitors. I think he is a better fit for their midfield than Partey.
I'm interested to see what happens as I have heard stuff down here that Arteta is not that keen on him.