2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what he’s good at Zat—-celebrating and cheering, £65-75M for him, no one will be cheering louder than me if we get that much for him, you really like this kid, are you sure he’s not a relation Zat?

I think yer ma would introduce him to you as her 'special friend' or 'Uncle Ama'.

If he is sold and not adequately replaced then we'll really take a hit next season.

I liked it, but I dont know if I agree.

I agree we need players and we need funds for those players, sell Onana by all means, he does nothing for this Everton side, with this manager.

But I just think Branners is vital for us staying up, you take him out of that defence and the thing that kept us up is gone and then what do we have?
This is going to make people mad I think, but I see Branthwaite as easily replaceable in the current system. If we want to step up and compete higher up the pitch then his skillset becomes a greater asset which is why we’re pricing him like we are, but for us, under Dyche, you can get most of what he brings for 10m or so. Then you can get real pace on the wings and stop playing Doucoure with the rest of the money.

This is going to make people mad I think, but I see Branthwaite as easily replaceable in the current system. If we want to step up and compete higher up the pitch then his skillset becomes a greater asset which is why we’re pricing him like we are, but for us, under Dyche, you can get most of what he brings for 10m or so. Then you can get real pace on the wings and stop playing Doucoure with the rest of the money.
200w.gif

Well the thing is as much as I get annoyed by the Tarkowski love he’s perfectly fine in this team and cost $0. And Branthwaite fwiw also cost next to nothing. For us he’s not a 50m player. The money is more valuable.
And you see, there you have me again, we REALLY need the money.

But sadly I dont think the money will go where we want it to go.

"We" want Doucs out the side, The gaffer doesnt agree.
"We" want better fullbacks, The gaffer doesnt agree.
"We" want better wingers, The gaffer doesnt agree.

I think yer ma would introduce him to you as her 'special friend' or 'Uncle Ama'.

If he is sold and not adequately replaced then we'll really take a hit next season.
Doubt it Zat, me mam would have been 112 next month, she wasn’t in to football very much but she knew enough to give your cousin ‘ Uncle Ama’ the thumbs down!

More than anything I want a different gaffer but alas
I 'have' 'did' 'do' want the same, but in the words of Sean Dyche 'he isn't going anywhere'

He's earned 6 months of non Dyche bashing from me thanks to mainly the derby display, then the end of season form, and last seasons points total!

Why have Belgium not picked Courtois. Are they trying to cost us money? Or is this a ploy to get him home quicker to force through a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back