2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would take 17th now.
It’s going to be a very tough season.

Was always going to be tough anyway. I really like Onana, he will be a top player in the future but we cant act like he was massively key for us last season. Plus he wants off. If we can get a couple of bodies in with the money then it strengthens the whole team.

not sure how much more we could have got though. I'm not "made up" with the fee but im also not disappointed, if that makes sense. Perhaps we may have been able to get 5-10m more perhaps later in summer, but take the money now and we can reinvest.

Another point is Onana is want away and has wanted away for a year by his Lukaku style outbursts on Int Duty. Branthwaite has done no such thing to suggest he wants a move and probably we have a stronger position.

What do you think the fee is?

Do you know what sell on we'd owe to Lille?

No point signing 20 year old unproven players, developing them if we're not going to make money.

His signing was never a priority at the time, but he's going to be a top, top player.

Mate if we're gambling on Dele we might as well throw the towel in.

Am confident well bring in a couple of CM now.
Yeah it's a risk but I'm pretty confident that Dyche see's something in Dele. He's not the sort to gamble with what little money he has to play around with. Plus I agree that we'll have another couple in before the window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back