2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

I rate him very highly, a lot of us do. You can see he will be a top player but people cant sit here and say he was brilliant for us. Think he's one of those that need better players around him. Villa have got a good player there.
good summation - obvious dyche didn’t fancy him with his team selections near the end. Will be an interesting one to watch - got the tools but has he got the desire to become a top player

We're not far off it.

We'd have Gana, Garner and Tim Ir.... Iro, Tim PRS workaround.

I saw we're linked to some academy lad from Chelsea on loan.

It's not looking ideal.

You can go through my posts you'll see im one of the more pessimistic Evertonians (which i think its justified, born 1991, seen us do absolutely nothing).

However, im actually mildly positive. The midfield looks a bit weak now but the positive is we're not even in pre-season. How many times do we lose a 'key player' (Im not sure if you can call him that but lets say that) later in the window and we, as Evertonians just know there isnt a plan to replace and so forth?

If we still have those midfield options (plus Doucoure who looks more likely to play deeper (oh god)) in 2/3 weeks time, I will start to worry I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back