2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the Brighton model in action, I thought this forum would be overjoyed.

Onana has a bright future, even though he was average here, I think he has the chance to become a CL level player.

The frustrating element of this is that again, the DOF & manager are not been backed in the market and need to sell another one of our better players this window like Richarlison & Gordon before him.

The Friedkin Group are putting money in to keep the stadium build progressing as it benefits them/future club revenue, yet they appear to not be putting in the spondooley's to improve the squad.

As things stand, we're in another bottom 6 battle and Dyche / Thelwell will take the flack by the fans when they have one arm tied behind their backs.

Come on Friedkin, stop the selling of our best talent & invest in our playing squad. No point having a world class stadium in BMD if we have a squad full of turkeys.

We need to convince the likes of Branthwaite that we are NOT a selling club.

Let’s be honest, if he was as good as he thinks he is then PSG or Arsenal would’ve come in for him. He isn’t the finished product yet, and Villa are paying that fee because they’re optimistic he’ll fulfil that potential. I suspect he will, but I wouldn’t say it’s a given based on what we’ve seen of him.

Onana has a bright future, even though he was average here, I think he has the chance to become a CL level player.

The frustrating element of this is that again, the DOF & manager are not been backed in the market and need to sell another one of our better players this window like Richarlison & Gordon before him.

The Friedkin Group are putting money in to keep the stadium build progressing as it benefits them/future club revenue, yet they appear to not be putting in the spondooley's to improve the squad.

As things stand, we're in another bottom 6 battle and Dyche / Thelwell will take the flack by the fans when they have one arm tied behind their backs.

Come on Friedkin, stop the selling of our best talent & invest in our playing squad. No point having a world class stadium in BMD if we have a squad full of turkeys.

We need to convince the likes of Branthwaite that we are NOT a selling club.
Friedkin hasn’t taken over yet, how hard is it really for you lot to understand that? He’s not responsible for any transfer business, if anything the Iranian dope should be putting his hand in, he’s kept enough back surely after using loans the past 2/3 years

Classic "could Everton be the club that helps him realise his potential?" conundrum. Short answer is: we tried, and he's undoubtedly shown promise along the way, but we can't afford to wait around with him.

Take the fee and invest.

Reactions: SJB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back