2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if youve ever read this thread you would have seen several posters linking him with Arsenal/chelsea/Bayern/Man Utd and being rated at all valuations from 50 to 100m. But thanks for the constructive reply.

I think the 'up to £100m' is what I'm referring to. £50m has been the figure bandied about. If anyone believes 'up to £100m' they need to get their head out the clouds.

I think the 'up to £100m' is what I'm referring to. £50m has been the figure bandied about. If anyone believes 'up to £100m' they need to get their head out the clouds.
I would hazard a guess that it will be between £50m-£60m, however how the deal is structured may make a bit of a difference - incentives and whatnot.

I honestly think the 10 million Dobbin transfer was a way for us to circumvent some of the sell on percentage to Lille.

Villa are a great club and going places.

No disrespect to them, but I thought he said himself was ready to move to one the elite clubs?
Once upon a time Villa & Everton were considered bigger than the likes of Chelsea & Spurs it’s time for a change. It’s likely Emery improves him and has a plan in place for him opposed to a Ten Hagg .

He wants away
Glad he’s going to villa if it happens and not to a Man Utd or spurs
50m is fair for him massively inconsistent under dyche maybe Emery gets a tune out of him who knows never in a million years is he near 100m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back