2023/24 Amadou Onana

Said this yesterday but I still think it’s worth testing Man United with an offer to swap Onana with McTominey on a permanent and Maguire on loan. Short term we’d be much better off. They are probably in the more luxurious position of being able to give him the time and patience he needs to reach his potential.

No, no, no , and no
Said this yesterday but I still think it’s worth testing Man United with an offer to swap Onana with McTominey on a permanent and Maguire on loan. Short term we’d be much better off. They are probably in the more luxurious position of being able to give him the time and patience he needs to reach his potential.

Think he looked more like a traffic cone. Just standing there being passed and dribbled around. I like the guy, but he’s been pretty ineffective by and large. That said, Dyche having he and Gana basically move in tandem as a line against Villa did not help at all. They both just vacated the same space and let Villa play through them by just having someone move between the defense and that midfield gap.
He has a level of potential but doubt he'll reach it here. From what I've seen of him he's a B-

I would like to point out that the games against Brighton and Leicester he only played 3 minutes. Garner played alongside Ghana, in these games and an hour of the Manchester City game in which we were far better than yesterday. I thought he ok last week but he has to be more imposing for a player of his size, He can certainly pass a ball but he needs to take games by the scruff of the neck. If he wants to leave take the money and get another player in.

Maybe, but to me social media just highlights that the issues never went away and that racism just lied a bit lower until it had a new platform. If I was a player like Onana, I wouldn't be bothering with social media and focus on footy, nothing good to come of it.
Yeah that bold bit, I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday. people obviously just kept quiet until Social media gave them a platform to spew bile, sad really. However we have also come a long way in tackling it as well, but they'll always be a section of society that love to hate.

Can't be having scum giving Racist abuse to opposition players but our own is absolutely Disgusting and Disgraceful!!! It's sickening, people should know better in this day and age!! Liverpool has always had a diverse populace and the City is better for it but seriously we are The most bi-polar collection of people to join behind a cause ever. Needs Stamping out!