Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunglum habitus dom vehiclo parkum. Ingestum meowum meowum ad pervertius. Bumfisticus resultum.

Is he signing or what like?

gladje4.gif

Has someone been handing out eclairs rather than toffees cos everytime we think we've unravelled a new gift from the club, we get past the first layer + it all turns to mess

If Everton pulls out of this one and sign two argies and Lennon, thats it then. That would be nothing but a sign of decline and serious lack of ambition.
Keeping Stones cant be a reason for not to sign quality.

Jesus.

if we don't sign yarmelenko and not spend the money on a different player then this was all just a smokescreen created by the club. Odd how it takes over with just enough time for it to die a death just before deadline day, when there is no time to find a replacement?

I am praying for the clubs sake they spend a fair amount of money in the next 8 days, i really do! Otherwise it will be a sad sight to see my club being driven into the ground by the board. That doesn't even include any sales they may make!

if we don't sign yarmelenko and not spend the money on a different player then this was all just a smokescreen created by the club. Odd how it takes over with just enough time for it to die a death just before deadline day, when there is no time to find a replacement?

I am praying for the clubs sake they spend a fair amount of money in the next 8 days, i really do! Otherwise it will be a sad sight to see my club being driven into the ground by the board. That doesn't even include any sales they may make!
Not like it hasn't been done before.

Lennon and 2 South Americans we have never heard of before it is.

Not like it hasn't been done before.

Lennon and 2 South Americans we have never heard of before it is.

Not acceptable. If Thats it....Im done.

Not acceptable. If Thats it....Im done.
the point that worries me mate is not the who we do or don't sign but how much pr has been done, how much has this been orchestrated behind the scenes all summer long to apease fans?

NOt a knee jerk to the echo story, we have had plenty of this over the summers to know what the club are up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back