Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the point that worries me mate is not the who we do or don't sign but how much pr has been done, how much has this been orchestrated behind the scenes all summer long to apease fans?

NOt a knee jerk to the echo story, we have had plenty of this over the summers to know what the club are up to.
I agree, which is why I said the 3 I said as combined they would cost less than we have supposed to have bid for Yarmolenko.

Comon guys just got up from a terrible sleep, my back is killing me and the painkillers have not kicked in yet.....Is Yarmolenko on / off, was it ever on or was it just the usual twitter fake accounts and false Itk's going overboard !!

Transfers are very different now, they are played out under a spotlight from both media and fans and technology allows this to happen.
Thirty years ago there might be a mention in the sports pages about Everton being interested in Yarmolenko and there would be very little else until a deal was completed or it fell through.
Last Saturday Evertonians were watching Yarmolenko play live against a pub team in some cup competition.

I think that we should listen to Phil Jagielka , he said that any deals will in the last day or two of the window, as captain of the club I would think that he has some idea of what is happening transfer wise or at least who the targets are.

We know that negotiations are difficult with East European teams and as with most deals the players wishes will be important.

It reminds me of the deal that Liverpool almost had a season or two ago that they could not get over the line and this will probably go down to the wire as well.
I would say that we have alternatives lined up, we would be foolish not to , and in general I think that Tony Scott said is probably close enough to the situation.

We want Yarmolenko, we are still trying to get him, it is very difficuly and it may happen but a good chance it won't and if so we are looking at others.

according to the all knowing world of twitter, Ukrainian papers are reporting the deal is being held up as Kiev want to make sure they have a replacement in place.

according to the all knowing world of twitter, Ukrainian papers are reporting the deal is being held up as Kiev want to make sure they have a replacement in place.

GRJ110114EVERTONFC-20.jpg

A friend of mine seems to be I T K is convinced the deal is more or lees done for
Yarmolenko, so I don't know what to believe , with all the rumours circulating
Also Leandro Rodriguez was there yesterday,with his two agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back