Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could people that are disproportionately emotionally affected by this thread please refrain from posting their hysterical ramblings in it, as it makes it even more unbearable to read for everyone else than it already is. An example of such posting is given below.

Thank you.

Tbf I also think it should be locked.

And no I have no self discipline when it comes to Everton, I can't keep out of here. It's like those links from bungle and a couple of other characters on here. You know it's going to be a pic of a bear slamming a moose, but you click it anyway.

None of us know what the crack with this is. @roydo's source is probably our best bet on that front. Martinez categorically said we weren't interested in Evans, but has just swerved this one.

If nothing else, if we were in for Yarmolenko and it's fallen through then leaving this open for a little while contains the fume a bit

Well that is a well timed mate......had a PM just now.

According to my source;

Barcelona interest? Non confirmed.
Everton lost interest? Non confirmed.

Everton. "Take it or leave it". Confirmed.

Soz.

According to my source;

Soz.

I think this is where it's at too. A massive Mexican standoff, which I don't back us to win. But we'll see. Only a week more of this nonsense.

According to my source;

Soz.
Not surprised about this. We're willing to pay what they think he's worth, they are waffling. Even if we want payments, what club doesnt? Put a hard date of expiration on it and call it that. Need to get someone of his ilk in.

Could people that are disproportionately emotionally affected by this thread please refrain from posting their hysterical ramblings in it, as it makes it even more unbearable to read for everyone else than it already is. An example of such posting is given below.

Thank you.
Agreed

According to my source;

Soz.

who is this mysterious source?!

According to my source;

Soz.
Any idea if there is a time limit on the offer?

Seems as though he's traveled with the team.

According to my source;

Soz.

Good the club is developing some balls and one finger salutes.;)

Always said we'd sign him. Keep the faith. COYB.

We had a meeting in mod central some time yesterday and decided to keep the thread open. We'll probably have much the same conversation tonight.

Although we're not at all ITK, in the same way that we'll decide which threads to open, we'll decide when to close them.

As an aside I've just thread banned two people for "Tubey for mod" shouts, which, though it's not a bad idea, is about as off-topic as it's possible to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back