Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez has just alluded that some of the names mentioned in the press have been 'way off the mark'.

Setting the groundwork early then...
It's Lennon, Funes Mori and this Uruguayan sunday league player. That's our lot.

I'm currently preparing my defensive walls for the inevitable. I have until the weekend and then I will add a moat for good measure.

What's he said mate?

Said he wasn't going to comment on names that were wide of the mark, proceeded to talk liberally about Funes Mori and Rodriguez.

Every impression he gave was that Yarmolenko and Bernard were simply not happening - he refused point blank to speak about either, as well as the kid from Partick. And he looked fed up in all honesty.

Said he wasn't going to comment on names that were wide of the mark, proceeded to talk liberally about Funes Mori and Rodriguez.

Every impression he gave was that Yarmolenko and Bernard were simply not happening - he refused point blank to speak about either, as well as the kid from Partick. And he looked fed up in all honesty.

So it's on then ? Ace
If you don't want to read the thread we'll happily thread ban you.

So it's on then ? Ace
If you don't want to read the thread we'll happily thread ban you.

It's a transfer rumour, that's fine, but it's got no substance anymore. I thought threads were started on players when there is meat on the bones of it.

So Funes Mori, Rodriguez, fine - but this is dead, or at the very least nowhere near, so it should be locked in my opinion.

You obviously disagree; your call, but just expressing an opinion.

kk I'll start a Jonny Evans, Bernard, Iturbe and Joey Barton thread then.

FFS
It's a transfer rumour, that's fine, but it's got no substance anymore. I thought threads were started on players when there is meat on the bones of it.

So Funes Mori, Rodriguez, fine - but this is dead, or at the very least nowhere near, so it should be locked in my opinion.

None of us know what the crack with this is. @roydo's source is probably our best bet on that front. Martinez categorically said we weren't interested in Evans, but has just swerved this one.

If nothing else, if we were in for Yarmolenko and it's fallen through then leaving this open for a little while contains the fume a bit

Cheers

He wouldn't talk about it unless it was about done, same as any player tbf.

Did it ever have any substance in the first place?Unless somebody from either club makes an official comment,they are all rumour and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back