Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of us know what the crack with this is. @roydo's source is probably our best bet on that front. Martinez categorically said we weren't interested in Evans, but has just swerved this one.

If nothing else, if we were in for Yarmolenko and it's fallen through then leaving this open for a little while contains the fume a bit

OK, fine. My opinion was based on this in the transfer window thread:

Please keep all speculation, conjecture, whisperings, half-truths and outright nonsense you hear within this thread.

I can ignore the transfer window thread for that reason - but once a thread is started on a player I pay more attention.

I'll just consider this thread to be as nonsense as the transfer window thread and jobs a good 'un. Sort of defeats the point of the system to me but nevermind.

Asked about Evans > definitely weren't in for Evans > RM says "not interested" in Evans

Asked about Funes Mori > definitely close to a deal > RM explains where we're up to

Asked about Yarmz > status = ? > keeps swerving question

From this I'm going to stay positive and say there's more to it than tabloid rumours otherwise he'd do an Evans and just say no. Surely he's aware all the fans want him and if there wasn't any sort of deal would just let us know so we're not expecting Kanchelskis 2.0

OK, fine. My opinion was based on this in the transfer window thread:

I can ignore the transfer window thread for that reason - but once a thread is started on a player I pay more attention.

I'll just consider this thread to be as nonsense as the transfer window thread and jobs a good 'un. Sort of defeats the point of the system to me but nevermind.

Drop it mate, you are just being arsey now.

We have been linked with about 50 targets this summer at least, Yarmolenko is only the most recent, we had the great Shaqiri meltdown shortly before that.

We didn't know about Funes Mori or the Rodriques lad and we simply don't have a clue who else is in the pipeline, if any.

Let's just wait and see. RM should make a great poker player, there are so many interpreting every word he says, every facial expression he makes and they all mean..nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back