Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good the club is developing some balls and one finger salutes.;)
th
Vot iz diz EbertoH?

Think it could be a similar scenario to how Stoke dealt with Shaqiri I reckon

Either Kiev or Yarmalenko are holding out to tout him to other clubs I reckon to either get a bigger fee or get him a move to a team playing in Europe.

If nothing else comes in then I think we have got our man, if someone else does that Yarmalenko prefers or Kiev prefer than he will go elsewere

We had a meeting in mod central some time yesterday and decided to keep the thread open. We'll probably have much the same conversation tonight.

Although we're not at all ITK, in the same way that we'll decide which threads to open, we'll decide when to close them.

As an aside I've just thread banned two people for "Tubey for mod" shouts, which, though it's not a bad idea, is about as off-topic as it's possible to get.

Wouldn't the best approach be (as has been the policy in the past) thread locked until any firm development?

That's impossible when people are desperate for the player, but the deal is dead.

Locking it moves everything to the transfer window thread until something comes up - so I don't have to check two threads for news when one is pointless.

well there seems to be updates every 3 hours about this signing from various sources. nothing else is getting the same coverage. i choose/want to believe we're still in for him and using bernard as a smokescreen, think martinez was a bit cunning by dropping a little line in about him and them "pretending" that he realised he said he wouldn't discuss it. keeps the rumour to fruition whilst we're trying to broker kiev.

A sort of Mexican standoff between us and Kiev only goes one way IMO. We don't get him.

At least he's going to Belgium to play a game, cheaper to fly him to Finch Farm from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back