Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what the hell... doesn't he have a buyout clause for 20 million euros? That's what I've read in many press releases... if he does than there is nothing to negotiate with the club, they must oblige to the purchaser and we only have to reach an agreement with the player himself.

He has no buy-out clause mate if he did, he would have been a Stoke player when they bid.

I'm in no way pro board etc etc, but I don't get all this 'that'd be proper Everton that' if we don't sign Yarmolenko, when was the last summer you were disappointed with a window? We tend to get things done in the end. Need to have patience.

Echoes my own thinking really, wife's getting super annoyed with the amount of time spent obsessing over this already and at least 3-4 more days to go... doesn't help he's Ukranian either keep having to tell her that he was born in Russia to appease her

Is he born in Russia? Then my wife gets irritated again :)

IMMATURITY AND GENERAL DISARRAY.

General_Disarray.jpg

Been told the reason Kiev fans are happy for him to go is nothing to do with money. It is more they see it like the star pupil at a small university being good enough to be wanted by the top universities.

Been told the reason Kiev fans are happy for him to go is nothing to do with money. It is more they see it like the star pupil at a small university being good enough to be wanted by the top universities.

Madness, that would never happen over here.

Hoping the Owner sees sense and allows him to move.

But I'm guessing we do not count as a "top university"?

And with us being the university of butterscotch it's got to be back on !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back