Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we could pull a Henen on them, get a big club whom we have dealt with in the past maybe Barca..? Sort something out in regards to them buying him then loaning him to us (using their transfer ban as a front) then include an obligation to buy from them for the extra 1-2 million..... Might just be a massive pipe dream of mine but if we could get Barca to agree then it could be done (<<< that being the main difficulty)

Yarmolenko is the kind of player that we don't get a chance to sign very often. Obviously it wouldn't be great for our season and it might not be something Yarmolenko would actually want but if we can't afford it for whatever reason then I think we should consider something like this.

We certainly won't get him on a free or even in January.
Absolute no chance. It's now or never so that would be the safest option in my opinion.

Maybe we could pull a Henen on them, get a big club whom we have dealt with in the past maybe Barca..? Sort something out in regards to them buying him then loaning him to us (using their transfer ban as a front) then include an obligation to buy from them for the extra 1-2 million..... Might just be a massive PIPE DREAM of mine but if we could get Barca to agree then it could be done (<<< that being the main difficulty)

giphy.gif

We need to up the ante here with Kiev and include Hibbertski as part of a player plus cash deal. I heard that those Ukrainian chicks dig our Tony and want very much to make da babies with him.

Would it be wise for us the spend £15m on a player who's free in 6 months?
Normally I would say no, but he is the right age and has a very good pedigree, has performed well at european and international standard and plays in a position in which we need reinforcements. I'm actually surprised that more teams aren't in for him, and whilst it would be great to get him for £6m or £8m I don't think we'd be wise to hold out for a lower fee - someone with a more flexible wage structure would be likely to swoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back