Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be wise for us the spend £15m on a player who's free in 6 months?
Yes it would as he would be better than what we have, if you go to the match you will know we have nothing in the final third. This lad would be a massive boost to are attacking play, when he becomes a free agent we would not have a look in.

al.webp

Yes it would as he would be better than what we have, if you go to the match you will know we have nothing in the final third. This lad would be a massive boost to are attacking play, when he becomes a free agent we would not have a look in.

If we don't get Yarmolenko we'll have another player lined up he's not the only player in the world.

Wouldn't stop us paying him a big signing on fee though would it?

No, of course that'd offset the transfer fee we would have to pay now.

But you'd think that someone would really be able to offer more wage-wise. Also, if we don't sign him this window, then you'd have to hope we wouldn't still need him by the next one.

Right oh. Here is more just in.

Player can sign for a new club in 6 months, no 12.
Player has outgrown Ukraine league.

Everton have not withdrawn an offer, just dont see any point in negotiating any more.
Ignore any news till Friday, when it is expected owner will make up his mind.
Ignore any relevance to him playing in the friendly.

Not sure if that is good or bad myself.
Well in Roydo, keep it up

Referring to this as On or Off is now deemed to be far too Black and White for GOT purposes and is causing far too much angst for those teetering on the edge due to the pressures of the Transfer Window.

We are now all to treat this as a Linear Process: -

We are somwhere along that line, we just dont know where.

We dont know how long the line is.

We can never know how long the line was until its all over.

So stop stressing, sit back and relax and just wait and see!
Could not concur more wholeheartedly. Calculus, with its nod toward multitudinous small limits aggregation, is become the sole mathematical methodology apposite to attempting making any sense of things ...Everton that!

Last edited:
Sort of both mate.

I think it was the great Chinese philospher Kat Yee Pelly who summed up the 'Great Yarmolenko Saga of 2015' best in her much acclaimed words:

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes.
Yeah, you, PMS
Like a bitch
would know
And you over think
Always speak
Cryptically

I should know
That you're no good for me

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
(You) You don't really wanna stay, no
(You) But you don't really wanna go-o
You're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down

There's a big difference for a club like us between £15m and £8-6m, it is odd that we're the only team linked with this lad if he's so fantastic, so cheap and so available.

If we don't get him we'll get somebody else, this way we may end up with two new players.

Two very good points. Stoke and Spurs have both been mentioned, but not a single German, French, Spanish or Italian club. It does make you a little wary, but equally if Roma, Dortmund or Athletico showed an interest I would doubt that we'd get a look in - this means that we will have to pay a bit more to avoid risking teams snififng around him in January 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back