Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starter for me when fit. Although he's great off the bench in tight games.
yeah I like the look of this lad but Deulofeu (and Lennon) have shown what they can do for us so I'de be tempted to start with one of those or both if fit and we sign Lennon, which maybe seems unlikely now. Mirallas and this lad (if he comes) off the bench for now. But the thought of having a few impact players on the bench is a nice one. Obviously he will start though at 15 mill

I think del coming in off the bench for Kev will work best for everyone. Del gets to come on as a spark against tired defenders while we get to help protect kev's hamstrings and keep him from wearing down

How/why is his temperament a concern mate? He's renown for his hardworking attitude, he's been very loyal to Kiev and promised the club he wouldn't leave until they won the league and kept his word despite constant interest for big clubs all around Europa, he's never kicked up a fuss or caused any controversy. Is Kiev's vice captain also.
I choose my words carefully, I didn't say it was a worry merely a concern. The reason it is a concern is he has been at the one club in his home country, where he is very highly thought of, for all of his career, he is now moving to a new club in a new country. How will he settle, how will a new style of play in a new league affect him ? The big question is how does he react to this.
I would have him at Everton in the morning, I believe he is going to be a great addition to the team but any major change for someone is bound to have an effect. My concern is that the effect of a major move may effect his form and then it comes down to his temperament.

Options. Options AOTS.

plus both deulofeu and mirralas have chequered pasts with their hammies, chances are they will both miss some time this season, yarmolenko for me becomes a guaranteed starter on the right, my guess is though with him kev and del we will see a lot of swapping around of positions during games - seem to remember that happening first season with martinez's front men

I don't get Everton - we fume and fume about this lad going to Spurs then jizz everywhere at some random Twitter posts then when it finally looks like he might actually be coming to us people start wondering if he'll be right for us, if he's too one footed, if his temperament is right, that he should start on the bench?????????

BE HAPPY FOR ONCE GUYS

Like honestly what wanger just suggested we start with Lennon/Gerard over this guy and Kev? Get your head out of your arse

plus both deulofeu and mirralas have chequered pasts with their hammies, chances are they will both miss some time this season, yarmolenko for me becomes a guaranteed starter on the right, my guess is though with him kev and del we will see a lot of swapping around of positions during games - seem to remember that happening first season with martinez's front men

Oh god yeah. Yarms starts.

I don't get Everton - we fume and fume about this lad going to Spurs then jizz everywhere at some random Twitter posts then when it finally looks like he might actually be coming to us people start wondering if he'll be right for us, if he's too one footed, if his temperament is right, that he should start on the bench??????????

BE HAPPY FOR ONCE GUYS

No chance. Not until I see him holding the shirt next to that massive Everton badge at Finch Farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back