Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really have to worry about something like resale value? There will be at least £100m guaranteed coming into the club. Yarmolenko could be the difference between a 7th or 8th place finish or maybe breaking into that top 4. Of course it's a risk player wise. Could also turn out to be a total flop for us, but I guess that goes for every player. He looks a damn fine player though from the times I've seen him play. Lets be honest here, that's about 4 times at a max.
:Blink:

Lennon did brilliantly for us but the £6-9m we've been quoted? Nah not for me. Turns 29 early next year, won't be a starter & has no sell on value. Rather invest in youth myself.
sell on value? that isn't out there on the pitch is it.

It's been said before but this whole thing has the signature of Everton typical transfer all over it. I really.hope we do sign him, I reckon he will be a massive player for us against the top 4.
This is the key I think.

He will not be intimidated by playing the bigger teams

They've said "no" and we've said "okay then : ( " and hung up and sulked for a week?
I'd suspect (just a bit of conjuncture here) that the emphasis of discussions may be to do with the terms of payment rather than total value.

If he has a release clause as suspected then that isn't an automatic right to buy; they will then need to discuss the particulars and what not.

They may demand a much heftier wedge of the transfer up front, whereas we offer them £1 a week for the rest of eternity. It's the Everton way.

There is another very busy weekend of Premier League football ahead and the build-up continues today with 11 managerial news conferences.

We will bring you what the bosses have to say on this page - here is a list of who is on when...

08:45 BST: Nowich; 09:00 BST: Everton, Arsenal, West Brom;09:30: Aston Villa; 10:00 BST ; Manchester United; 12:30 BST:Chelsea; 12:45 BST: Man City; 14:00 BST: Southampton, Sunderland; 14:30 BST: Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back