2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you would see how good he really is in their side, the way they play would suit him down to the ground.Not that I want him to go there like, player's like him need to be our future.

If he ended up there then we’d probably be getting an absolutely ginormous fee for him if he was that good for them to be interested.

Playing well, starting to assist and score.

The hair tho. I dont understand what hes doing or why. Is it on purpose? Is he planning to infiltrate a janitors closet and practicing his disguse as a mop? I dont understand.

Well I always felt he had something about him. I was delighted with his performance in that game.

i have two thoughts following that performance.

Firstly, he is another youngster that was written off by plenty on here as championship level at best. Some of our academy players need time and patience to grow into their first team role. They don’t arrive PL ready.

Secondly, I doubt he would have been given game time except for the injury crisis. It always seems the way that Everton managers are reluctant to take a chance with young players. I can almost guarantee that he will be back on the bench when others return from injury. Our managers should have bonus objectives around getting academy players into the first team.
There were a few writing Mykolenko after half an hour yesterday. And one bad touch by Dobbin was apparently proof that he was never going to be good enough for one poster.

It's embarrassing that some football fans know less about football than me.

The only slight disagreement I have with your post is that I think the vast majority of academy players need time and patience to grow into their first team role.

There were a few writing Mykolenko after half an hour yesterday. And one bad touch by Dobbin was apparently proof that he was never going to be good enough for one poster.

It's embarrassing that some football fans know less about football than me.

The only slight disagreement I have with your post is that I think the vast majority of academy players need time and patience to grow into their first team role.
It's incredible

He may have not got exceptional skills yet, but the lad has heart, he gives everything, its the same player who struggled after 50-55 mins when Rafael starter using him and just look at him now, in just few matches he has outshone majority of senior players. I don't know why but I feel players like him are well suited for forming a deadly natural combination just like salah and Mane...we may just need a right partner for him upfront.

I can’t work out whether it is a lack of composure or a lack of technique that is impacting his final shot. Either way he has made a big step in recent weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.