2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunc got it completely wrong. Why did he prefer Townsend and just do everything same as Benitez.

Today was a great chance to make a big departure from the Benitez methods and he set us up the same and also made the easy call to let Gordon be the one who sat it out.

Am I missing something?

His most consistent ability seems to be taking corners straight out of play.

Special talent.

Id love him to prove me wrong, but honestly, I think the fact he didn't start today says more about him than it does about Ferguson. He played a few decent passes today, but he often flatters to deceive and he gets knocked off the ball far too easily.

2 goals and 1 assist. Same as Iwobi in more games.

Am I missing something?

His most consistent ability seems to be taking corners straight out of play.

Special talent.

Id love him to prove me wrong, but honestly, I think the fact he didn't start today says more about him than it does about Ferguson. He played a few decent passes today, but he often flatters to deceive and he gets knocked off the ball far too easily.

2 goals and 1 assist. Same as Iwobi in more games.

Iwobi has scored 2 goals and 1 assist in about 75 Everton appearances mate. Gordon will have surpassed him in about 6 more matches.

I'm strictly talking about this season. And Iwobi has played fewer games.

Nice try though.

OK smart arse, Iwobi has played 15 league and cup games with 2 goals 1 assist and Gordon has 2 goals and 2 assists in 19 league and Cup games.

So 4 more games played, one more assist and going by Iwobis career stats Gordon will smash them into oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.