2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The bit that amazes me most about Gordov V a majority of the squad is that he has the composure to keep the ball in tight spaces, even when he is close to the Everton goal.

You watch Man City and all players are comfortable in possession and Gordon for me is maybe one of three players that have that ability.

Has to start for me every game.

The bit that amazes me most about Gordov V a majority of the squad is that he has the composure to keep the ball in tight spaces, even when he is close to the Everton goal.

You watch Man City and all players are comfortable in possession and Gordon for me is maybe one of three players that have that ability.

Has to start for me every game.
In fairness I love his industry but he runs himself into the ground and although we suffer when he's not playing there have been some games he had burned himself out and was running on fumes. Sure this will improve over time but he has to be in the conversation to start every game.

I think a lot of fans tonight will realise that this buffoon is nowhere near championship level

He's been given so many more chances than Dowell. I think Dowell is the better player.

Dowell is about 15 times better. Gordon will end up at Chesterfield in two years.

He's not premier league. Never will be.

Truly awful footballer, shiite !!!!
Lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.