2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK smart arse, Iwobi has played 15 league and cup games with 2 goals 1 assist and Gordon has 2 goals and 2 assists in 19 league and Cup games.

So 4 more games played, one more assist and going by Iwobis career stats Gordon will smash them into oblivion.
I hope he does. But he hasn't yet. Which is my point.

He needs to do more. Much more

Am I missing something?

His most consistent ability seems to be taking corners straight out of play.

Special talent.

Id love him to prove me wrong, but honestly, I think the fact he didn't start today says more about him than it does about Ferguson. He played a few decent passes today, but he often flatters to deceive and he gets knocked off the ball far too easily.

2 goals and 1 assist. Same as Iwobi in more games.
I’m sorry you still feel this way mate.

He wasn’t that good for Preston but he has improved a lot in the last 6 months so I think he will do well in the Championship for us
Getting better every game. His passing and decision making was spot on today. Him, Branthwaite, the 2 full backs and even onyango shud play every game see if we can fluke something

Barkley was sent back from Wednesday, Harry Kane couldn't cut it on his loan to Millwall, Going further back Beckham didn't pull up many trees at Preston.

It's only a development thing...
I was actually complimenting his development. He will be one of our better players next year in the Championship

One of the few bright lights. But many on here think he is Championship material.

I know that is where we are headed, but he is far better. Becoming a really influential PL player.

Hes not always successful but i applaud him for consistently trying to generate opportunities and pin the opposing defense back through charging runs. Yeah hes a little unpolished but hes still pretty young, seems to be developing his game on the regular and hes rarely static on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.