Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said exactly the same the other day, that he was proving he isn't worth it etc, but as I said the other day, Chelsea are still interested, they still want him (and I agree with you, he isn't worth it).

We don't know what this latest bid is. As I've said, if Fab and Ornstein and Bobble etc all say yeah we rejected a guaranteed £50m I'd say it was absolutely mental. But we don't know for sure. Yes, I'm sure it was more than £25m up front, but Everton cleary value him at more than that.
Time matters now. Maybe a week ago it was OK to play hard, now we need to turn it around and spend right away. Every day extra is going to cost us more on the back end trying to pull things off last minute.

I'm just annoyed we've let this drag and overshadow another week. I think its weak negotiating from us. If we haven't sold then why are we still talking to Chelsea.

Sell or keep but be decisive. They clearly don't know what to do.

I'm just annoyed we've let this drag and overshadow another week. I think its weak negotiating from us. If we haven't sold then why are we still talking to Chelsea.

Sell or keep but be decisive. They clearly don't know what to do.
They'll sell if Chelsea meet their valuation. Clearly that hasn't happened yet, or they aren't happy with how the deal is structured.

How long has that been lad? 6 months? 8 months? Lets see at the end of this season eh? I agree he has improved but hes not exactly a "creative" player in the true sense of the word.
Good thing he's playing central midfield then mostly right?

Back to back above average performances beats the best of Gordon's current resume sad to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back