Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep, everyone was telling me what a great deal it was selling Richarlison and how clever we would be reinvesting, buying younger players just as good for half the price.

Be some awkward jersey wearers with McNeill on the back this season.

Lampard: Gordon is Everton's player​

Frank Lampard insists Anthony Gordon is Everton's player after Tuesday's Carabao Cup victory at Fleetwood.
Gordon started on the bench as the Toffees edged past Fleetwood thanks to Demarai Gray's winner to book their place in the third round of the League Cup.
Speaking after the game, Lampard told reporters: “Everyone knows there’s interest from Chelsea but he’s our player, simple as that.”
When asked if reports suggesting Gordon has asked to leave Goodison Park were true, Lampard said: “ I’m never going go into conversations between me and Anthony have. We’ve got a good relationship I won’t even go there.”
Lampard also added Gordon was on the bench because he picked up a slight heel injury in the draw against Nottingham Forest.

If we are going to sell then do it now and reinvest

Stop wasting time to try and convince everyone we didnt want to sell. We all can see where this is going. I dont like it but I'm not stupid.
1661291635491.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back