2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strengthens our position .. he is off and we need to get more bodies lined up quickly to replace . Too big for his boots after a handful of decent games. If we get anything north of 40million for him we have done well . Also fact he is home grown should help a lot with FFP . Maybe sone positive news in next few days !

Sky doing well with this particular link...
Honestly those who say the media and sky want us to get relegated can’t see the big picture
Our yearly implosion is gold, absolute comedy car crash tv for all outside the club
Then we get a few crunch matches and scenes of proper fans celebrating and sky love that as well
They’d be gutted if we dropped

Started the season promisingly, was unfortunate not to get a goal away at Villa, scored great goals at Brentford and Leeds and then the transfer window closed...

This lad has been desperate to leave Everton for a long time, it's not because some scals chased him down the road.

I don't blame anyone for wanting to be as far away from the Everton sinking ship as possible, but when your home grown players continually do everything they can to leave at the first opportunity you really have to question what the hell is going on.

I won't miss Gordon at all, I think he is a really bog standard player and Frank Lampard should have legged him in the summer, it was such an obvious thing to do but oh well. Anything over £40m is more than twice what's he's worth.

Started the season promisingly, was unfortunate not to get a goal away at Villa, scored great goals at Brentford and Leeds and then the transfer window closed...

This lad has been desperate to leave Everton for a long time, it's not because some scals chased him down the road.

I don't blame anyone for wanting to be as far away from the Everton sinking ship as possible, but when your home grown players continually do everything they can to leave at the first opportunity you really have to question what the hell is going on.

I won't miss Gordon at all, I think he is a really bog standard player and Frank Lampard should have legged him in the summer, it was such an obvious thing to do but oh well. Anything over £40m is more than twice what's he's worth.
Rooney was a crusher when he left, all the other 'promising young stars' have been legends in their own heads and a bit meh. AG fits in to the second grouping.

Has he really rocked up today, in all honesty I would prefer if he hadn’t arrived today and was actually gone today so we have some dollar for transfers although I’m not even sure I want to see what’s on Sean wish list other than gravel

Status
Not open for further replies.