Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Are we going to end up with a pop gun attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need the old dave k, the foul mouthed SOB who used to rip on the RS from east to west, from north to south. Who is this davek impostor that is 100% intent on putting a gloom look on everton whilst praising everything RS. He used to draw people in with cunning WUMmery pretending to be miserable. But this is a shadow of the poster we used to know.

I NEED THE OLD DAVE K

You need someone proven at this level mate in addition to young potential.

Giroud would bring other players into the game and klassen sandro etc would benefit, vardy would instantly make us a massive danger away from home or against any team that pushed up. Especially so with pickfords distribution meaning a slow patient build up has a plan b if fast up to the front man.

I'd prefer Sandro and Dembele who have shown what they can do and a target man like Dolberg as opposed to a Gray.

Vardy...meh,reached his ceiling and Giroud is like Zlatan. Look at United after he got injured

I'd prefer Sandro and Dembele who have shown what they can do and a target man like Dolberg as opposed to a Gray.

Vardy...meh,reached his ceiling and Giroud is like Zlatan. Look at United after he got injured

Vardy or Giroud would both score 20+ and 15+ in the league mate guaranteed.

As I've said a few times, the best use of the money from a Lukaku sale would be using 50m on getting a proven player for the now and a young player for now and the future.

As I've said a few times, the best use of the money from a Lukaku sale would be using 50m on getting a proven player for the now and a young player for now and the future.
Its not though is it

There will be a methodological change next season, I'm convinced of it.

Not that this is a bad thing, Dave... We had all our eggs in one basket and we're lucky to wind up where we did.

RK can't build Rome in a day. The sooner we get our gelt for the big guy, the sooner we'll see the direction.

Good thread.

If they play every game they 'might' do.

A three of sandro dolberg and dembele would have a higher chance of scoring more than 20 goals combined...10 each is already 30.

If they play every game they 'might' do.

A three of sandro dolberg and dembele would have a higher chance of scoring more than 20 goals combined...10 each is already 30.

and there's a really good chance that in a fair few games - especially high pressure ones that all three will be lost and looking around for that senior player whose been there and can help pull them through it mate. Ajax a very good example of what can happen in a high pressure game when you have too many kids playing

and there's a really good chance that in a fair few games - especially high pressure ones that all three will be lost and looking around for that senior player whose been there and can help pull them through it mate. Ajax a very good example of what can happen in a high pressure game when you have too many kids playing

Hence the signing of Ajax captain Davy Klaassen to inspire them to greatness and glory

BANG BANG

There goes the pop gun attack

BANG BANG

Them kids be talkin whack

BANG BANG

Everton are on the attack

BANG BANG

Yer mar is selling crack

Giroud/Vardy proven players
Dembele - good player now, potential very good player.

Eh?!

Giroud has got 15 or more league goals twice in 5 seasons at Arsenal, and Vardy has got 20 or more once in his entire career in league football. To say they're 'guaranteed' to get you those sorts of goals is pushing it in the extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back